What Information We Collect
We collect personally identifiable information which entails (but is not restricted to) your name and your email address, as well as any other information that you present to us during your use of the Website.
We also collect non-personally identifiable information, including your IP address, by the use of “cookies.” This is common practice for many commercial websites; its main goal is to gather data on how the user interacts with the Website.
Furthermore, we may also collect anonymous, non-sensitive, and non-personally identifiable data — e.g., website visits — that we will utilize solely for internal use and statistics. This data does not contain any private information supplied by you, nor can they collect the same.
How We Use Collected Information
- Gathered data is only used in the ways that are plainly stated on the Website.
- We may send promotional emails to the email address that you provided us with, but only in the case of your explicit consent by signing-up for that particular service.
- To customize the user experience (yours and others) and make the Website more user-friendly.
- To provide you with the most relevant content.
- To handle complaints, provide feedback, and answer any inquiries you may have, including surveys and questionnaires.
- To notify our users of any operational changes made on the Website.
- To fight spam and other forms of misuse.
Who We Share Collected Information With
- We do not share your personal information with third parties in any way. Neither do we commercialize, sell, or rent the information we collect.
- We may disclose your personal data only in the following situations and circumstances:
- When we are bound to do so by certain laws or regulations;
- When defending the property rights of LogoMaker.org;
- When we are obligated to inform governmental authorities of any suspicious, fraudulent, or deceptive activities of any form;
- When there are indications of possible harm being done to others as a result of your interaction on the Website.
Security of Collected Information
We employ all relevant measures and procedures — both physical and electronic — to protect your personal information from any unauthorized access or exposure.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective as of May 25, 2018, regulates the processing of personal data in the European Union. The GDPR also applies to the processing of personal data of data subjects in the EU by a controller or processor not established in the EU, whenever the activities involve offering goods or services to EU citizens and the monitoring of behavior that takes place within the EU. Non-EU businesses processing the data of EU citizens also have to appoint a representative in the EU.
To ensure GDPR compliance, this website uses the Yandex.Metrica web analytics service provided by the Yandex Oy Limited Company – Moreenikatu 6, 04600 Mantsala, Finland (hereinafter referred to as “Yandex”).
Yandex.Metrica uses “cookies,” small text files placed on users’ computers to analyze user activity.
If you want to disable cookies, follow the guides provided by the website or mobile browser of your choice. These links will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how you can both disable and delete cookies on your specific browser.
You can opt out of using cookie files by choosing the corresponding settings in your browser. You can also use this Yandex.Metrica opt-out add-on. However, this can affect some website functions. By using this website, you agree that Yandex can process your data in the above manner and for the above purposes.